Wyoming City Schools Health Services staff members are committed to meeting the daily health care needs of all students, as well as the educational and long-term care needs of children with chronic illness.
As health care providers in the school setting, we welcome information regarding your child's health and/or health needs. Please contact us and let us know how we can help your child through the school year.
Health-related forms are available under the Health Services Forms section.
We are glad to answer any question you may have using the contact information listed below:
Wyoming Primary Schools
8:35 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Health Aide Erin Jones, CMA
Health Specialist Kim Vilardo, RN
Health Aide Teresa Gray
Wyoming Middle School
Health Specialist Kerri Jones, RN, MSN
Wyoming High School
District Nurse Nicole Murphy, RN, LSN
Health Services Staff:
- Maintain health clinic and health records
- Vision/hearing screenings and referrals, according to Ohio Department of Health guidelines
- Monitor immunization compliance
- Manage individual student health concerns in school setting
- Develop and monitor individual health care plans for students with chronic health concerns
- Administer medications/treatments, as prescribed by a physician and set forth in district policy
- Administer appropriate first aid
- Contact parents/guardians of students who are injured or sick
State law requires children in schools to be immunized against serious communicable diseases. Please verify that your child is up-to-date on their vaccinations by clicking here.
Food in the Classroom Guidelines:
In an effort to ensure the daily management of food allergies in individual children in Wyoming City Schools, all community members are asked to follow the Guidelines for Food in the Classroom:
Guidelines for Food in the Classroom
Allergy-free Food Options
More information about Food in the Classroom Guidelines can be found here.